In todays Damashe and Michael, Just Talking Tech series episode we start out discussing the fact that standing desks would be useful!
This topic is followed up by Michael’s favorite podcast app, while Damashe talks about his favorite IOS podcast app.
The apple watch had been in Michael’s life for a couple of hours at the time of recording this episode, and we talked briefly about the size of the watch as well as some of our favorite apps on the apple Watch.
Tune in, and share with someone else who may enjoy this episode.
Resources for DM59 – Watch Podcast Players
- Mosen At Large episode 18, Castro Podcast Player, the best podcast app for iOS I’ve ever used
- [Episode 31: Mushroom FM soon turns 10, Main Menu just turned 20, Nest Video Doorbell review, plenty of tech and audio geekery]Castro(https://mosen.org/episode-31-mushroom-fm-soon-turns-10-main-menu-just-turned-20-nest-video-doorbell-review-plenty-of-tech-and-audio-geekery/)
- Episode 74: Review and demonstration of the 1Password password manager
- How to adjust Taptic Time Speed on your Apple Watch
- Feel the current time on your Apple Watch with TimeBuzz
- Little Ben, Haptic Feedback on the App Store – Apple
- Automatic Sleep Tracking with Sleep++ 3.0 – David-Smith.org
- NapBot – Auto Sleep Tracker on the App Storehttps://apps.apple.com/us/app/napbot-auto-sleep-tracker/id1476436116)
- Wyze Scale
- Pedometer++ 4.0 — Our most personal update, ever
- Introducing Workouts++ 2.0 – David Smith, Independent iOS Developer
- CardioBot – Heart Rate Tracker on the App Store
Damashe And Michael, Just Talking Tech
You can get the original show notes for this episode, , on the original Your Own Pay Podcast Network page.